Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Time to exercise the vidoe camera!

bulldown

Santa came through this year with a video camera. I am sure it was supposed to used to gather hours of tape on my darling little girl but the other tape well......It's dedicated to hunting!

I live in Boise and want to use up a little film on some big game. Anybody have some ideas of where I can catch some wintering bucks and bulls? I plan on going over to Blackscreek area and up by Lucky Peak.

bulldown

I don't know of any areas around there but where you do go get lots of video of big bucks!! Don't make the stupid mistake I made of taping over the biggest ones!! Have fun when you do get out!!
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bulldown:
I live in Boise and want to use up a little film on some big game. Anybody have some ideas of where I can catch some wintering bucks and bulls? I plan on going over to Blackscreek area and up by Lucky Peak.

bulldown
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Mt. Home and don't really know where the wintering grounds are, but if you want company, I would love to go with you to get some video of my own. Please let me know by this site, email or PM. THANKS!!

Mark

Lucky Peak is Actually a good area. I know that there is a LAte wintering archery hunt in the ADA county side of unit 39 that has lots of big bucks in it...... Over by MNT home ther eis a good area too on the North side of the freeway, Actually past Mnt home towards... Uhhh the 3 river crossing, Whatever Town that is.... the foot hills got tons o deer...

Head to Garden Valley either side of the road for the Elk......

If you go up HWY 55 past horseshoe bend, and keep going to BANKS... then take a right after the bridge on the Banks to lowman road... 1/2 way between banks and lowman is gardenvalley.... I actully hunt in Lowman.....

YAH., glens ferry area for the deer. also luckypeak area between SH-21 and atlanta
eek.gif

Back