Caribou Gear Tarp

Tikka T3 300 Win For Sale and premium factory ammo.

T Bone

For Sale:

Tikka 300 Win Mag T3 Lite. Blued steel and synthetic. Comes with factory rings, box, paperwork, gunlock, and sticker. 98%

I picked this rifle up from a fella that bought it new for an AK trip and the trip fell through. He shot 25 rounds at the range. I have never fired it.

I planned on using it, but I already have my old Ruger 300 Win and I'm too connected to it to give it up. I certainly don't need two 300's.

It has very light handling marks on the stock and 2 very light scratches on the barrel.

$450 shipped to your FFL in the lower 47 (no CA please). Actual shipping to AK or HI. Face to face transaction available near Rapid City, SD.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2 very light scratches on the barrel.
picture.php

Also: Buyer of the rifle will have the option of buying 95 rounds of Factory Ammo: (from the top down) for $100 additional
20 rounds Winchester Supreme 150 Grain XP3 ($49.99 retail price)
20 rounds Winchester Supreme 180 Grain XPs ($49.99 retail price)
20 rounds Federal Premium 180 Grain Partition ($52.99 retail price)
35 rounds Federal Blue Box 180 Grain Speer Hot-Cor ($25.79 each box retail price)
That's $200 worth of factory ammo for $100 to the buyer of the rifle.
picture.php

I will not sell the ammo seperate at this time.

Prices are firm at this time. If no interest I'll stick it back in the safe until hunting season is over.

Last edited:
Tyson - what do you perceive as the problem with shiiping a rifle to an FFL in California? It is perfectly legal for an individual from out of state to sell to a Californian and ship the rifle or shotgun to an FFL here. No special requirements. Handguns are restricted - must come from an "approved FFL" to a Californian FFL,,,,but no such requirements on long guns.

I have one of these, and killed my buck in NM with it last year. Very light and handy, but it does kick due to the light weight. You won't notice it in the field, but you will off the bench. I replaced the factory pad with a pre-fit Limbsaver pad and that helped a lot. Also, I found the factory rings did not hold up to the recoil, as far as holding the scope tightly enough. I replaced them with a set of Talleys that have worked well. The gun, like all Tikkas, shoots under an inch.

Rick,

Thanks for the input. I was going off of info from a gunshop here in town. They mentioned that CA doesn't allow individual to FFL shipments.

There's a lot of mis-info going around about that. The problem is with handguns - they must go from an FFL (who has to obtain a certificate from the CA Dept of Justice) to an FFL. Long guns have no such restriction - they can be shipped from an individual to an FFL here, who handles the state paperwork.

That Tikka is a heck of a good gun. Very slick action and very accurate. Almost too light!

It's a great deal with all the ammo. If it were a different caliber, I'd be interested. No need for another .30 mag, though.

damn.... too bad it isn't stainless or there is no way I could pass then

sorry Ty, I am done with blue guns. I am sick of seeing rust on them when it rains when I am not near a place to oil them up. Still, I like those Tikkas, never knew anyone that had one that complained about them not shooting great.

Lots of ways to prevent rust - paste wax, a number of sprays, grease, etc. I've hunted for a week in the rain with no rust problems. You can always get it cera-coated, tefloned, etc.

Stainless will still rust....just not as easily or quickly. ;) I know this from first-hand experience, by neglecting a stainless rifle. Just trying to help Tyson sell his rifle.

I like stainless, too - but only a few of my rifles are stainless. When I had my one custom rifle made, I chose stainless.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back