MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

TightSpot Pivot

skyfire

I'm taking a look at quiver options for my first bow and have settled in on a TightSpot - considering trying out their new Pivot 2.5 2-piece quiver. What would be the downsides (not including the higher price) of going with TightSpot's new 2-piece quiver vs their standard 5-arrow or 7-arrow 1-piece models? I haven't found any reviews of the Pivot yet. It seems as if the 2-piece option could fit even closer to the bow and give the lightest weight option. I plan on keeping the quiver/arrows attached for western state elk hunting.

Also, any ideas on how deep of a storage case should I be looking at if I wanted to leave the 2-piece quiver on the bow during transport?

I like two piece quivers, the riser mounts are generally soild and then to be quiter. Right now I have a two piece on one bow and tight spots on two others. I like elites two piece quiver better then the tight spot. The only down side is it's not removable which maybe an issue with some bow cases. For me there is no down side.
The 2.5 looks interesting, concerned about the amount of movable parts however I would still give it a shot.

Also, any ideas on how deep of a storage case should I be looking at if I wanted to leave the 2-piece quiver on the bow during transport?
I had to buy a double-bow case to fit mine with the quiver attached. I don't have the 2-piece, but it doesn't look like it would be that much thinner than with my older TightSpot quiver.

I’m also a big two piece quiver fan and do some of my bow shopping with it in mind. The new tight spot looks like a really good option for bows where the manufacturer has mounts for a two piece but doesn’t make one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back