PEAX Equipment

Tidewe Chest Waders

teej89

Anyone ever hear of these Tidewe waders? I love going cheap but with something that's supposed to protect me from water, I'm skeptical, granted they have awesome reviews all over the google.

I was originally looking at frog toggs but with the deal tidewe is running righ tnow I can get these for $80 plus another 15% off.

1600879168421.png

I have them. They are my first pair of waders so I have nothing to compare them to, but they work. I have used them a few times already. Order a size down, I typically wear a 10.5 shoe and the 9's fit a little big if I don't wear thicker socks.

I have them. They are my first pair of waders so I have nothing to compare them to, but they work. I have used them a few times already. Order a size down, I typically wear a 10.5 shoe and the 9's fit a little big if I don't wear thicker socks.

I read about the knees coming off, did you have any issues with that?

I read about the knees coming off, did you have any issues with that?
Not yet. Only worn a few times in cattails. For the price and the amount of hunting I do (weekend warrior), they are perfect for my needs.

Great minds think alike. I have a pair of Cabela's that have lasted 3 or 4 years, I swore last season they leaked, but I wore them salmon fishing the other day and could not find that damn leak. Have been eyeballing these, have my mind made up at this point.

You sure we can't talk you into that $1,000 pair of Sitka's? iT's gOt a zIpPeR fOr pEeInG!

Great minds think alike. I have a pair of Cabela's that have lasted 3 or 4 years, I swore last season they leaked, but I wore them salmon fishing the other day and could not find that damn leak. Have been eyeballing these, have my mind made up at this point.

You sure we can't talk you into that $1,000 pair of Sitka's? iT's gOt a zIpPeR fOr pEeInG!

backn when I did a lot of trout fishing I had some Gander Mountain waders. At times I’d swear they were leaking but the water was so cold I could just feel it through them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back