Caribou Gear

Thunder Ranch Course

802flyfish

Looking to take a formal training course with Thunder Ranch. I'm especially interested in the Urban Rifle & Defensive Handgun 1. Curious if anyone has taken these particular courses with Thunder Ranch?

Looking to take a formal training course with Thunder Ranch. I'm especially interested in the Urban Rifle & Defensive Handgun 1. Curious if anyone has taken these particular courses with Thunder Ranch?

Two neighbors went there and took both the DH1 and DH2 courses and had nothing but good to say. One is going back this year for his wife to take the Ladies defensive as well.

I have friends that know Clint well and have nothing but good things to say. I’ve had training from Clint’s former employer, the Gunsite Academy and trained with my dear departed friend Louis Awerbuck who regularly recommended Clint’s training. Not that you wouldn’t, but pay close attention to instruction and handle your weapons safely at all times and I expect you’ll have an outstanding experience.

I’ve never heard a bad review of any of Clint’s courses. Watched a lot of after-training reviews of his classes on YouTube. Someday I hope to get there to train with him!

That there is a real problem. I don’t know if Thunder Ranch can help, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

They are offering both courses at the Las Vegas & Oregon location. They can help with ammo at their Oregon location, but I believe it's $550.00 for 1k rounds of frangible ammo...

Las Vegas location just stated they have steel Wolf 1k rounds for $450.00

Last edited:
Back