Three Doctors go Hunting

AvidIndoorsman

@LuketheDog @rmyoung1

A PC, an Internist, and an EM go duck hunting together.

The three get there early and settle in, they quickly realize that the blind is a little cramped and it's probably safest if they just let one person shoot at each group of ducks.

It's a good spot so not a big deal.

First up is the PC.

Group of ducks comes in...

"Oh boy look ducks!... right? RIGHT? Agreed those are ducks? Seriously though...looks down, Ducks?

The ducks fly off without a shot being fired.

Next up is the Internist.

10 min go by and here come 5 ducks heading right for the decoys.

"OMG, are those teal? Hmmm no way too big, probably mallards, but no I don't see a green head. Chit, what if they are Canvasbacks only allowed 2 per day. I'm going to wait till they get closer.... hmmm, probably hen mallards, but could be American black ducks... you know I haven't seen one before but could be a hybrid between a ...."

Ducks fly off again no shots fired.

It's now the EM's turn.

Just as soon as the Internist is down a group of ducks flies by.

The EM is out of her seat in an instant. BLAUKŠ! BLAUKŠ! BLAUKŠ!

"HOLY F- were those ducks?"​

Last edited:
Forgive me if I've told this one before, but I've always liked it:

A chemist, a biologist and a statistician go deer hunting together. They're walking abreast through the forest, looking for any sign of movement, when they spot a beautiful 10 point buck ahead in a clearing. The Chemist raises his rifle and shoots, BANG! He misses a foot to the right. The biologist seizes her chance and fires at the buck. BANG! She misses a foot to the left of the deer. The statistician yells, "We got him!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back