This sucks

Delw

I cant sleep, 2 more days and I am headng out. Usually I dont get to excited about an elk hunt but there was just something about calling them in that really got my blood going.

And I am really excited about my daughter going lope hunting with me.

Lopes get me alot more excited than a bull elk, but after the last few days talking to stan and a few others of all the big bulls(320+) coming out of the unit with archery hunters and me being only one of 20 in that unit with a rifle, then to top ot off a huge non typ killed.
I just cant think of anything else, belive it or not I havent even looked at my boat in a week or even thought about bass fishing, I have a championship bass tourny this weekend but cancled due to these hunts.

before every hunt I go on I always look at thousands of pics of big lopes and elk to keep my mind on what I want to shoot and what I want to let go. I am the worse person for scoring something in the feild. I basically have 3 sizes shootable , big and freaking huge.

Well since its 3am and I have looked at the pc long enough I will try to get some sleep.

just talking
soapbox.gif

I hope you get one and I hope its a bigger spike than the one Moosie wants. 320+, whew! Good luck! You've got to sleep to get him, maybe that idea will help.

Del--sure hope you and your daughter whack some monsters--lack of sleep is just keening your senses for the near future--and making you tired--grab a case of beer and relax--chris

delw.....I share your pain dude! Man I wish you the best of luck,and share some of that Arizona country of pic's with me will ya? I sure miss home.Daniel

I sure miss home.Daniel
I am not going to feel sorry for any guy that is living and hunting caribou and grizzlies in AK. ;)

Best of luck on the elk and 'lopes Del. I can't wait to see some more pics.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back