MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

This sounds PAINFUL

Nemont

First there was a guy slicing off his own balls because of a rugby game.

Rugby fan cut off his own testicles
8 February 2005
A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."
After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking

And now this. WTF is wrong with people

LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

OMG these people really need to have some help upstairs god i mean they acting like they dont know better like kid would do wich kid wouldnt not that anyway i tell u if i knew her or dummy who cutt his e.t. lol u know what i mean no alchol for him ever if someone would help him and for girl she needs jail time deff life sentence it is murder in 1degree i think =W

:D DStud thats EXACTLY what I was thinking LOL!
Nemont you gotta clear that "denutting" cookie from your
search engine there bud :p

...especially since the date on that story said MAY :eek: ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back