Yeti GOBOX Collection

This one's for cjcj!

Ithaca you know how to get me going and i thank you for bringing it up. That prof. Davis needs his ass kicked! what an ignorant asshole he is, his statement that amnesty is good in the long run is assinine! as for the estimate of 4 million, thats way way to low, i`ve seen other studies that put the numbers at between 7-20 million illegals, and now there haveing them take over in georgia, it is a truly sickening situation that is developing in this country! Mr. Few if your out there and read this could you do me a favor and post some of those links that you posted about illegals on the azod board.

Well this last one will get you on the site, at WND search type in illegals then scan down there are a couple of facts about our Az supreme court [idiots] and also about the price 7 billion plus for their education.

cj. The only place that I know I could get those was from the archives on the AZOD board and it looks like the illegal lovin SOBs over at AZOD banned me from that forum. Do not say anything over there yet I am waiting to get an email back from one of the moderators either Ernesto Moreno or Louis Urquides... I wonder why they are so touchy about the illegal issue???? Or maybe it was that last post about liberals.
rolleyes.gif

And Mr. moreno wants me to buy one of those new mathews bows from him, he must be crazy , let us know what happens,i don`t want you to get into trouble on my account, i just know you had some good facts about them illegals, but i don`t want you to get into trouble. i remember Delw saying how wimpy that board [azod] is, and at the time i didn`t know anybetter, but he is right this one [hunttalk] is alot better we get to cuss, and tell the truth. if they mess with you i`ll be glad to join Fastnaz in giving them the cold shoulder/silent treatment.

no no not the dreaded cold shoulder/silent treatment,,,say it ain`t so,,,that will sure get them

280 go #*^@#* yourself. Ahh it feels good to be able to say that.
biggrin.gif

cj I do not know who it was that banned me or if it is just a computer problem or what. I got an email back from louis who said he has no idea what is going on and that if I was banned I would have to talk to Ken Coon. Sounds like too much trouble to me... I got a message from 2fast and he can not get in either. BTW Dont give them the silent treatment that is exactly what they want.

Hey Few i hope it isn`t cause you said bobs butcher shop were assholes[they are]. they even bleeped out some guy who was refering to Spices, but it has the word Spic in it, so they bleeped him, there awfull sensitive over there, [wimpy] I am of german decent so don`t use the word Germ, as in the coyotes have germs, i might be offended [NOT!] but your right i won`t ignore them i`ll mess with them instead.

Back