This is your property classification and appraisal notice

Not really complaining, but merely opining about the timing and rate of increase.
Most property owners are fully aware of the Governor's political gesture to point to surplus. Incidentally, somethiing which was hatched long before the high increase of property tax appraisals. But thanks for ensuring we are aware of what you erroneously refer to as a "remedy".
Been done before, with equal partisan disapproval.

Last edited:
Also, way more moderate than the shit show politics of Montana. Sort of like Montana 25+ years ago before it became infested with the fringe right freaks.

That's the great thing about Montana, it's keeping the fringe right of right whackos confined there.
I did notice how Wyoming overwhelmingly culled Liz Cheney in the 2022 primary. That was spectacular!

Ours went up $1200 per year, and our house is 1680 sq ft on 1.4 acres. F greg.
I’ve gotta hear how this is the fault of “Greg.”
Rising home values, caused by an influx of people from across the country, after a virus from Wuhan China was unleashed on the world had pretty much everything to do with it. FJB

Might be more fair to blame your local real estate agent for selling homes to people moving in, your local home builders and those dividing up land for development
I know there are a bunch of factors but the governors effort to force counties to assess 95 mills (which would raise my bill more since my county only assessed 77.9) is one of them. But I know I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind so I deleted it. ✌️

I know there are a bunch of factors but the governors effort to force counties to assess 95 mills (which would raise my bill more since my county only assessed 77.9) is one of them. But I know I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind so I deleted it. ✌️
Quick math on my tax bill, and if GG wins the suit and gets the 95 mils, I will owe an additional $75. Your bill went up $1,200 while still assessing the 77.9 mils. Your outrage seems a little misplaced.😉

I decided to appeal my valuation. Too late for this year but might lower next year's. Anyone here successfully appeal?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back