This is very bad.. save Toby.

If you wonder if he's serious, so far they've collected about $12,000 on thier way to the total ransome. Not bad for a prank idea..

:cool:

Whoa, the last time I saw that site he was only at a couple hundred dollars. What did PT Barnum say? :rolleyes:

Well, I am leaving for the pound in a few to pick up a six week old kitten. I see my fortune coming. Only difference is I am still gonna eat the thing after I get the money. Mountain lion is excellent fare and tastes like pork so kittens should be great with a nice chianti.

lol rigner, anywho this guy who trying get money save toby bunch bs, scamer hope he gets caught and jailed

Scammer? Jailed? What law are they breaking? :confused:

If stupid people want to give their money away, I say let them. Just think, these guys are taking money from anti-hunting, bunny-hugging, losers. hump

Ringer threaten to sell them to the local chinese restruant, I bet you would be a millionare by weeks end.

Delw

"If stupid people want to give their money away, I say let them. Just think, these guys are taking money from anti-hunting, bunny-hugging, losers."

So how much did Ithaca donate to this one?

BigHornRam said:
"If stupid people want to give their money away, I say let them. Just think, these guys are taking money from anti-hunting, bunny-hugging, losers."

So how much did Ithaca donate to this one?

Ithaca??? You don't care if they eat the bunny do you? :confused:

Well, ur right stupid people do gve money away just reminds me of my mom her christian church do same chit give to smamers evryone tell em look he dressed great na dben her emany times, anywho this aint much diff i suppose:)

All i know is hopefully people get smart stop helpin, in a way it good way make money, but i found a more like higher not that low,people like my mom and her church friedns prob give if they got smart holy chit:), anywho even if this is real why eat the poor bunny well ok guess so dont waste:) or it that sob story

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back