Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

This is a pic of my Dads Blacktail 1992

Kraven

dadsdeer.jpg

BC net was 128 7/8 ;)

Nice deer. Tell your dad congrats. Glad it worked for you and now that you have a place to host your pics, we want to see a lot more ;)

He got this deer in 1992 on the west side of the mts in Washington.This was a late hunt during the rut.He watched this buck for about 3 mins while it serviced a doe,when he finished my dad shot him.1 shot with his .270 win with handloads.This was the largest deer he had taken up to that point,I will get a pic of his other deer he has mounted on the wall here in a few days. ;)

That is a good buck. What is the story with him watching the breeding? Does this make him a good conservationist or just a pervert? :D :D

Bring on the pictures.

The reason he waited for the breeding to be over was for the buck to be able to pass his genes on,and also I think he is a pervert too. :D ;) :D

Kraven,

That truley is a monster blacktail for Washington. My biggest blactail came 20
years ago behind the Weyerhauser mill above
Enumclaw. He was a huge 3 pt with good mass
and a huge eye guard. Looking back, I guess
I should have put him on the wall, but oh
well!

SURE CAN APPRECIATE A MONSTER BLACKTAIL,HE'S A KEEPER.ANY IDEA WHAT HE FIELD DRESSED AT ? HAS YOUR DAD HAD ANY SUCCESS AT THE SPOT HE KILLED THAT ONE AT ? KEEP LOOKING I GOT SOME BLACKTAIL PICS FOR YOU TO SEE,JUST NOT TO COMPUTER SAVVY TO POST THEM.

Hey Cascadebull he weighed 145lbs at the locker.We have not taken another deer out of that area since this one.The bear and cougar population has exploded in that area and deer are few and far between now.We are hoping that the logging they have done in the area will help bring the deer back since they love clearcuts.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back