Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Thinking of going back to the WB

stilllearning

I am not sure what to do. I like the QAD drop away but since it went on I have picked up and awful rattle in the bow when I shoot it. I am 90% sure it is coming from the rest but am still trying to make sure of it before I do anything drastic.

Has anyone else run into this kind of thing with there drop away?

Have'nt used the QAD rest but have no problems with my trophy takers...everythings tight? I use the sims dampening pad for the launcher....

I did a little shooting this afternoon and was very pleased with my shooting and the way the rest worked with the toothpicks in both ends of the hole. The rattle is gone, I don't notice a whack on the shelf from the prongs as the mole skin is working perfect and all seems to be working well. I have sent an email to QAD and if they can not help me out then the glue comes out and the fix is made. Overall I would recommend the QAD rest but If you have the money go with the one that is a little more money and has a lifetime warranty. No regrets with what I did and I love the product overall.

I put a bead of silicone where mine were hitting and it made it real quiet. I also see that the new limbsaver bow has something similar on it probably the same as silicone. It also works well in reducing the sound of your arrow when it hits the shelf or riser on accident no more ding sound.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back