think leasing is bad

tnctcb

i saw this advertised in georgia the other day.i thought it was large tracts of land to buy but its sall tracts with community land to hunt.be sure you check out the prices www.huntfun.com
they claim they have even sold some

i thought it would be worth loking at until i saw the pricing.almost makes you wonder if the sold spaces belong to the developer

Geez, that is crazy. I can't imagine that a developer thinks that this would be profitable, giving up 2,300 acres in order to sell 60 lots. I can't imagine someone would buy into this thing either.
The only way I would buy into something like this would be if there was no individual buildings allowed, maybe a lodge, and all 2,300 acres were owned by an LLC in which I held an equal undivided ownership interest with a handful of other people with the same ownership interest. And a landowner association of course to keep up with the rules.

Who in the hell would pay that much for 5 acers...Never mind you don't have to answer that...I know of some houses next to were I work that you could pee out your bedroom window and hit the neibors toilet for $455K...

Hunterman(Tony)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back