Caribou Gear Tarp

Things You Find Spring Cleaning

WyoDoug

I finally got to doing the spring cleaning and getting rid of clutter we built up over the 17 years the wife and I have been married.

First, I could of sworn I shot my last bullet when I downed my third antelope last year. I found two boxes of 150 gr and one box of 180 gr Nosler partitions.

Second, I thought I was in a shot gun shell crisis with the stores in Cheyenne being bare. I found four boxes of 4 shot which works for turkey and four cases of 7 1/2 shot which I use on doves and shooting clays.

I found a John Elway rookie card I thought I lost moving. That card now autographed is worth some money.

I found my dad's old hunting knife. Still sharp a the day I inherited it after he passed away.

I found more camo clothing that no longer fits. I may be selling it on this site after I sort them out. I grew into a 2XL size but working to get back down to just large.

I found at least a grand in cash that I had stashed in my hunting clothes and forgot about.

I found some ivories I thought I lost from my last hunt in Colorado, the last time I actually harvested elk. Still have yet to harvest a Wyoming elk since becoming a Wyoming resident.

Now iffn I can win the lottery...

Last edited:
Too many of these things I just found in a box in the basement. Anyone need one for educational purposes?

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 26
Wasn't really spring cleaning per say but I was tasked to go through and find some good pictures of the family with my wife's father who just passed away. I thought in the move, this particular picture was lost or had been damaged and thrown away. I remember that I won some kind of promotion and was one of several people who could have this professional photographer take ONE picture in a studio and you would get a 10x13 print. I didn't really have any good pictures from when I was boxing as an amateur so I went down and had them take this.(At the time I was still fighting.)

1618760553909.png

Now I would like to highlight here the fact that my hair was parted in the middle. Classic 80's move but at least it was not a man-bun! Yes it was 1981!!

Also worth seeing the humor in is that very blond mustache if you could call it that which is hovering on my upper lip. Cracked me up when I found this picture. It now has a frame (nothing fancy) and can be displayed in my man cave area downstairs. I have to say though that it will be tough to top WyoDoug's finds!!

David

I finally got to doing the spring cleaning and getting rid of clutter we built up over the 17 years the wife and I have been married.

First, I could of sworn I shot my last bullet when I downed my third antelope last year. I found two boxes of 150 gr and one box of 180 gr Nosler partitions.

Second, I thought I was in a shot gun shell crisis with the stores in Cheyenne being bare. I found four boxes of 4 shot which works for turkey and four cases of 7 1/2 shot which I use on doves and shooting clays.

I found a John Elway rookie card I thought I lost moving. That card now autographed is worth some money.

I found my dad's old hunting knife. Still sharp a the day I inherited it after he passed away.

I found more camo clothing that no longer fits. I may be selling it on this site after I sort them out. I grew into a 2XL size but working to get back down to just large.

I found at least a grand in cash that I had stashed in my hunting clothes and forgot about.

I found some ivories I thought I lost from my last hunt in Colorado, the last time I actually harvested elk. Still have yet to harvest a Wyoming elk since becoming a Wyoming resident.

Now iffn I can win the lottery...

I can't really say that anyone should spend more time cleaning over tukey hunting or trout fishing at this time of the year. However, you have found an in-house stimulus program that has fantastic results. I don't have the same habit of stashing cash in my hunting gear.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back