Theron Wapiti

Brittany Chukarman

I just picked up the 8x32 from Predator Optics. Very impressive binocular, especially for the low cost. I took them out on my deck along with my 20yr old 8x32 slc. While they are not quite as crisp edge to edge as the Swaro they are close. Not much noticeable difference to my eyes. More compact than the slc also. I bought these for my nephew but I think I'll pick up a set for myself. Great,quick service from Predator. Thanks, Schmalts.

Glad you like the LT series binoculars. For the price nothing compares when you consider other companies are selling the same binocular for over $275.00 and that's a fact. They are on somewhat of a clearance sale at this point to lower inventory. I have told a lot of guys to buy them for truck binos.

+1 on the LTs. I brought the ones to work that Schmalts *gave me* and have been passing them around. Guys impressed with the quality in that price range. Hope they give him some business, though.

I also received the Theron Wapiti binocs. I am very impressed. IMO ahigh quality optic at a "give away" price. Very efficient and FAST service from Schmalts. Thank you, Pat.

out of stock with the ones I want.I had that exact pair that the ex decided the pawn shop needed more;bit@#$

I'll throw in another GREAT review for the Theron binos and the customer service of Predator Optics...

I was needing another pair of binos, but also looking to upgrade from what I had-- a pair of Burris Landmark 10x32s. I got the Burris' as part of a scope/bino package, so depending on how you figure it, they were in the 70-110 dollar range. The Theron Wapiti LT 10x42s were $130, and are a night and day difference. The eye cups are way more comfortable, the focus adjustment much cleaner, and most importantly, the optical quality is a HUGE step up. Looking between the two is a revelation in why people are willing to spend big money on glass. I've heard the Therons referred to quite often as a "truck bino," but they're way better than that, as far as I'm concerned. If you want a pair of binos to get out and hunt with, and can't or don't want to spend over $500, check out the Therons.

They came as a nice package, with lens covers, case, neck strap, and a lens cloth all included.

theron binos.jpg

And as far as the customer service of Predator Optics goes... here was my experience...

I put in my order at a bit past 3:00 PM AZ time on a friday. Knowing that Predator Optics is back eastish, and AZ doing its' own thing as far as time goes, I figured that I had missed business hours, and nothing would happen to my order until monday. I was very wrong. My order was processed on friday, and my binos were sitting on my porch when I got home monday evening. That's just crazy. I hesitated to even share my experience-- I don't want people thinking that they can order stuff at god-awful hours and think it will be there in the next day or two-- but I have to give credit where credit is due. That order is the hands down fastest that I have experienced. Thanks Schmalts!

I've had similar experiences with Predator Optics with a couple of orders I've made. I also agree with the binos and highly recommend the Saker spotter.

This was my first order, but it won't be my last. When I put it in, I figured that it had to be around 5 PM his time-- on a friday-- and by all rights he should be kicking back drinking a beer. Instead, Pat put my order in the mail. As far as I'm concerned, all of the great things I've heard about Predator Optics are an understatement.

I heard there is a new model of Theron Wapitis coming out this year!? Is it true?

I wish I could answer that. The amount of red tape dealing with these factories is unreal. I was hoping to see something already but the truth is that samples are still being evaluated so summer would be the earliest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back