Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

THERE'S A NEW SHERIF IN TOWN....

Moosie

Grand poopa
And he's locking posts.......

I have read a few Posts and have talked to many people, And I think Those that know me will agree w/ my Assesment of the situation and how I will handle it...

I see people Knockinm heads on other forums ALL the time. If I NUKED every post that had a Disagreement It would Be only one person here... And it wouldn't be me!!
wink.gif
I actually like different opinions even if I don't agree.

Here's the deal, If you Don't like someone on the forum, Ignore them. Stay out of their posts. There are several people on this site that don't like people that post here, Heck some don't like ME EVEN. They are OK w/ that and Post to others. I am OK w/ that and let them.....

I ASK EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME!!

LEmme repeat my motto...

YOU CAN PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN, JUST NOT IN ANYONES FACE

Let's Keep it civil-ish and talk hunting. I'm glad I was out of the Bulk of it!!! NO NEW topics on the "BCAT-BCA" issue after this TOPIC... Both said their sorries and Others have voiced their opinion....

Everyone seems to have said their piece and NO need to beat a dead horse (AS THEY SAY).

I want to thank CHAMBO for watching the fort as ADMIN while I was hunting and thank everyone else that kept it civil. Everyone else that didn't and got out of line can send 1 thousand dollars to me for penance!!!!
smile.gif
(MAKE THE CHECK OUT TO "CASH")
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Law has Spoken!!!!!

Freedom of speach on this Site until it gets Ugly. THEN THE SHERIFF SPEAKS UP!!!!!!

My decision is to have everyone ignore posts of people they don't like or have had conflics with, Also to Leave the Decision by Chambo on the Mod status off right now till things cool down. Both parties are Welocme to Post. (and the rest of you trouble makers too :~) ) And I don't want to hear about it AGAIN.

ANYONE HAVEING A PROBLEM WITH MY DECISION EMAIL ME.. [email protected]

Other than that, these topics will sift to the bottom and We can get back to the issues at hand.. LIKE KILLING stuff.....
smile.gif

Comments can be posted here (IF NEED BE) (hopefully for an "AMEN" and not trashy...) but I will lock this post too by tomorrow if it stays on the top for that long for you can't drop a subject by keeping it up RIGHT?!?!?

PEACE.........

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

All I would ask is, if your gonna have a motto like that, you should honor it.
It seems lately it would depend on whose foot was going in whose face.

I would hope that all the posters on this forum would be honored by that motto, not just a select few. As Adminstrator, and we as moderators, should look on ALL posters as equals, none carrying more weight than others......for anything else would be nothing more than a glorified "Click".

Oscar, I think with well over 250 members and growing daily, we are better than that here. I'm not slamming anyone, just saying what so many are saying to me, and I know you as well.

I was told by a very wise man, "there is a new wind blowing over the forum...",
well I say, while this new wind is blowing, let's strive to give ALL posters their due, not pro-rated to who they are, or how long they have been on the board. Fair is fair.... Lip service sucks, and to move forward to be the best board on the net, these things have to come to pass.....

DS

These things have come to pass..... And The Choir Sings.... AMEN!!

I am not a religious man but have learned that the Definition or "AMEN" means "SO BE IT". We are striving to do good but Like others I have my own faults. We'll figure this thing out yet I tell ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members