Yeti GOBOX Collection

There WILL be ammo......

SFC B

Ammo is on ALL of our minds for sure. I can tell you that when Scheels opens in the Springs (27MAR) we will be fully stocked with ammo. I don't know how long it will last or what the limits will be yet but I have seen a LOT of pallets just waiting to be stocked. Bummer for me.....we won't be able to buy high demand items like this at our discount for at least a month. Plan ahead and get what you can :)

I think the limits will keep for a couple of days at least. With our Governor who knows what kind of ridiculous limits we may have in place for capacity......
Hopefully the insanity stops SOMETIME......I have something that I wish I could shoot a lot :(

The worst part is the "double whammy." First all of the panic buying due to COVID. Now with the new 2A unfriendly administration coming in, there are no doubt those that want to panic buy/hoarde even more, so things will likely be sold out at the speed of sound as they become available.

Last edited:
We should start a pool on how early people start camping out in line now that you have announced this. I'll pick 24 march

I’m waiting for the stories of people getting jumped, beat up, and getting their Ammo stolen as they leave the store and walk back to their cars. You know, like the Walmart stories involving the XBox during the Xmas season.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back