Yeti GOBOX Collection

The worst thing you can do as a husband...

I’m not sure what you should say to her, but here is a list of things you should NOT say when you meet back up…

“What took you so long?”
“I thought you said we were in a hurry?”
“Make any new friends?”
“Ha! I win!”
“Why did you leave me like that?”
“Next time you have to hold my hand.”
“What? I didn’t close the door.”

Good luck.

Anyone know any good bars/pubs in Boston? I may need one as I might not be allowed in the hotel room tonight

Anyone know any good bars/pubs in Boston? I may need one as I might not be allowed in the hotel room tonight
No, but I remember a very titillating establishment not too far from the Merchant Marine Academy in Baltimore.

I’m not sure what you should say to her, but here is a list of things you should NOT say when you meet back up…

“What took you so long?”
“I thought you said we were in a hurry?”
“Make any new friends?”
“Ha! I win!”
“Why did you leave me like that?”
“Next time you have to hold my hand.”
“What? I didn’t close the door.”

Good luck.
“The good news is the door didn’t hit my @$$ on the way out”.

Maybe buy a plane ticket and become a mercenary in Ukraine? NOTHING there can be any more painful than what you are in for...
😖🥴

...is rush to catch the subway train and walk on only to have the door shut immediately on your ass. The look my wife gave me was scary! I don't know if I want to see her again, I might not survive. I'm a dead man.
Based on the your narcissistic behavior and posts... doesn’t surprise me. I always open the door for my lady. I never walk in first. pffft.

Well I survived the encounter. Went with "you could have been a step behind me and you still weren't making it, dumb train". She didn't appreciate the smile on my face while saying this I don't think. I get to sleep in the room tonight I think but probably not anywhere near her. Lesson learned? Don't bring your wife with you on a work trip.

Not to jack your thread but it reminds me of an "incident " years ago. We were loading up to go water-skiing. Boats all loaded. Stuff is in the truck, kids are in, passenger door closes and off we go. A couple seconds later one of the kids asks " Isn't mom coming?". SHIT!! She had run back to the house to check something. It took a few minutes to run around the block with truck and trailer to get back to the house. It was a long day.

Boston mostly filled with angry people. You better make peace, she might save you from an ass kicking.

Leave your wife stranded in the bush. My beautiful wife will go out hunting with me or while we were building our remote cabin. And a snogo or wheeler breaks down.
Looking your wife in the eye n saying baby your going to have to stay out here by yourself while I go get parts or help. Miles from anywhere and no phone service or before cell phones. Lots of bears of both color, moose, wolves, kazillion biting bugs. And having to do this more than once. I recently asked her about it and she said that she hated it. I thought she was cool with it. She has foot issues n can't walk much. And sooooo glad she must love me enough to go back out with me again

Leave your wife stranded in the bush. My beautiful wife will go out hunting with me or while we were building our remote cabin. And a snogo or wheeler breaks down.
Looking your wife in the eye n saying baby your going to have to stay out here by yourself while I go get parts or help. Miles from anywhere and no phone service or before cell phones. Lots of bears of both color, moose, wolves, kazillion biting bugs. And having to do this more than once. I recently asked her about it and she said that she hated it. I thought she was cool with it. She has foot issues n can't walk much. And sooooo glad she must love me enough to go back out with me again
Great reason to buy a new atv

Back