Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

The pentagon wasn't hit by a 757

Dan, what parts?
Give me a link showing some. I couldn't find any.
Bizarre as hell is how I find it.

Dan I'm not calling you out or anything such, I just sincerely would like to find a pic showing some wreckage.

I thought this was gone.. Micheal, I've managed to find a picture taken inside the rubble that shows the front frame from the APU laying among the wreckage of the building. It's the only piece I could find that I can show you.

I'll post it Monday when I get back to work.

:cool:

Well the way I saw the plane dive at such a sharp steep angle to the left that I think the left wing hit the ground first and so the right one went up high to where the roof is caved in.Daniel

I would like to set something straight, I have never claimed to believe that this is true, Only that it is an interesting video and theory.

" I would like to set something straight, I have never claimed to believe that this is true, Only that it is an interesting video and theory. "

what about the theroy is interesting?....funny maybe

MiscBird.gif

See, that's the kinda response we get from mike all the time in SI. :D Great guy, huh?

mike, did you hear all the Isrealis stayed away from their offices in the WTC on 9/11 because they'd been warned the Isreali gummint was going to attack it and blame it on the Arabs?

Originally posted by Ithaca 37:
See, that's the kinda response we get from mike all the time in SI. :D Great guy, huh?

mike, did you hear all the Isrealis stayed away from their offices in the WTC on 9/11 because they'd been warned the Isreali gummint was going to attack it and blame it on the Arabs?
ah,, he's just a dumb a$$, can't help himself.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back