The Newsletter...

FLIPPER

was really good this quarter. Thanks Ovis for the pic taking tips and to T Bone for the workout schedule
wink.gif

Although the closest I will ever get to sheep hunting is at Thompson-Temple Ranch
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Ok Oscar enough sucking up...show me the MONEY
cool.gif

what I want to know is who wrote the PETA article for Moosie???

Not one misspelled word....couldn't have been Moosie...
tongue.gif

Great job on this issue Oscar!

Elkhunter, Wylee got his the Next day (Tuesday) and Gunner Stil hasn't gotten his Yet and he only lived down the road aways...

Someone last time it took almost 2 weks. Was it Kraven or Cali or someone ? Anyways, lemme asure ya, They were all sent out and all the same time.

PS, I think the People at Kinkos wanted to say something about the PETA article but didn't.

PSS, I didn't put in a Sxolutions page for the kids corner but I have then In case someone (Flipper) Can't figure them out
wink.gif

PSSS, Unlike the Board, I use Spell check on the Newsletter and re-read it before I hit "send"
tongue.gif

Got mine the other day Moosie thanks a bunch for the info.For my first newsletter Mojave had to resend it to me and that one got to my house faster than the first one you sent me, go figure.

Mine should be here tomorrow then Kev, takes about 1 day longer to get to New Zealand as it does to Snohommish
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-29-2003 20:43: Message edited by: kiwi hunta ]</font>

Westman... I was on a PETA kick.. sorry ..... HEhe
biggrin.gif

Well lets talk about it. "It" being the Newsletter. I'd like to put some cool things in it, MAybe Add some stuff. MAybe add a Section or 1/4ly colum or something. Somthing for the "CLUB" but not the Advertising like NAHC
wink.gif
(I'm guessing I offended someone with that comment.. eh ?
tongue.gif
)

Anyways, What if we put more hunting pictures in it and People sent in Stories that they Wrote but Haven't put on the Net. Maybe I'm being silly but instead of a Newsletter, It could be like a HunTalk.com Magazine or something ? Something people could Like to Read instead of stuff with a 1/ Story, bunch-a "BUY THIS CRAP" and then the conclusion to the Stories
tongue.gif
Heck, I like "stories" to read on the POT ...Uhhhh thinking about the Worlds issues. Hehe.

We have the People, We have the stories, We have the attitude.. (Well, I have an Attitude, but thats why I get punched in the Mouth so often I guess)
wink.gif

Although only 6 people renued thus far, So maybe I'm doing something wrong,
confused.gif
, and I'm probably thinking something out side of the Box... But was Just thinknig today for a Change.

I got mine a couple of days ago..I'll read it if Quick Draw ever lets me have it..And no I'm not asking for another butt kicking
fight.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Man I type better with new glasses
biggrin.gif

Arrived Saturday with an apology from the Post Office, it got held up because of the Public Holiday period and they were a few Postal delivery people short
tongue.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back