The Mike Elk!!!

CONGRATS
SUPER NICE BULL.I NEED TO START MY XMAS WISH LIST.
1.ELK HUNT
2.ELK GUN
3.FRIENDS LIKE THIS TO SHARE IT WITH.
{IKNOW I HAVE YOU FLIPPER,BUT WE HAVE NO ELK}

Congratulations on a great bull and a great year for both of you. I know you really worked hard for all of it to happen. Most hunters will never understand just how hard!

I think we ought to start posting links on any other hunting sites we can to get guys over here to look at the pictures that show up on this board. There's no other site like it for great hunting pictures. If we can't post links there ought to be at least some posts telling people to search for and visit Hunt Talk. Then some topics titled so anyone would know where to look for some pictures of all the success members have had.

Is there a way to move all the stories and pictures to a section called "2003 Hunting stories and pictures"? I'd put out a challenge to all the other boards to match what we have here!

And I thought you were tough... 15-20 miles through the snow every day one way uphill both ways for 4 days packing out elk.....and you're tiered... GEEESH, WHAT a PUSS !!!!

Moosie and others--don't get to worked up about this bull and the snow and the hike:D---I've calculated that 117 trips:eek: around the 1/2 Moon Saloon and the snow drifts created by the snow plow equals 8-10 miles and after that the beers tend to fog the memory--packing that spike out consisted of contacting the local Yellerboulder employee(which was bribed with a few shots of rot gut) to drag the carcass off the road to the nearest tree to get a photo op;)--now this is in no way a derogatory statement to the hunters and their success--being in the right place at the right time pays off big time-we all know that
---chris

FRIGG'N AWESOME elk, WW, congrats. :D :D :D You MT guys all got some real nice spikes this year. Next year when you get some bigger ones give Moosie a call and we'll come up and help pack them out. ;) ;) :D

Mike that elk is absolutely stunning! Words and photos can't begin to do justice to an elk that perfect. A major congrats!!!

WW,
Congrats on your huge bull

And I thought they grew them big down here.
Wow, what an amazing story and pictures. Thanks very much for sharing them with us all.
Look forward to hearing about your next great adventure.

If WeekendWarrior was running for president, he would get my vote!!!!! That is one big SOB.

considering the only elk ive ever seen are the pictures posted here ( which everyone who knows says are great bulls) and a few cows along the road while im driving ive got to say WOW thats a huge animal. congrats

Back