Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The Mike Elk!!!

Wow Great bull Weekend Warrior! For some reason I thought you might shoot a dman big one! Great job guys sounds like a great hunt..

Man, if you and Greeny don't quit shooting all of Yellowstones hand raised bulls, you're going to put them out of buisness.LOL
:D

All kinding aside, "Awesome Bull" WW. You more than earned it!! With all that shooting, did you shoot him in the ass first as Kraven suggested? :D :D ;)

Ha Ha!!
I did shoot him in the ass once, but not on purpose. I think I shot him about 8 or 9 times. Once in the head. About 2 inches higher I probably would have shot his horns off.

MIKE post that story in the Accuratereloader board.... 6 shots... YA Unethical BAsterd ;)

Or as my fan club over there posts "This guy is a bonified ****wad troll turd.

:D :D

LOL !!! KUDOS bro !!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think we ought to start posting links on any other hunting sites we can to get guys over here to look at the pictures that show up on this board. There's no other site like it for great hunting pictures. If we can't post links there ought to be at least some posts telling people to search for and visit Hunt Talk. Then some topics titled so anyone would know where to look for some pictures of all the success members have had.

Is there a way to move all the stories and pictures to a section called "2003 Hunting stories and pictures"? I'd put out a challenge to all the other boards to match what we have here!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea Ithaca

oscar ha posted a few link and i have looked at a few others and all I can say is no one has pics like hunttalk, not only the size of the animals(not you greenhorn) but the quantity as well.....Most would rather talk about clothes at cabela's :D :D
Delw

Damn Mike, DAMN Very impressive

I came out empty handed this year. But then, I didn't have Kurt to carry me up the hill. Just kidding! It was probably the other way around. Or maybe you took turns.

Kudos

Thanks DS.
By the way, I forgot to mention that was a great elk you got in CO. I heard that was an OTC tag. I here killing a 6 point in CO with an OTC tag is about as hard as picking up a Hooters bar maid with a turd in your shorts.

ELKHUNTER.... HAVE you seen the bulls MIKES gotten in the last 5 years ?!?! Don't let that dumb post of Greenys fool ya and be feeling sorry for MIKE ;) !!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back