The Gunner's in Deep Do Do!!

MO

"Female physhe" is one thing, but "Female Physco" is also another consideration! She just seemed so normal for the past couple of months.

Give her the link to y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Yeah, right.

The Gunner was born at night, but not LAST night............... :D

Gunner I may be a lil confused. I guess I assumed this chick is your wife... Who is Miss Debbie? Is she a new relationship or what......

I would give her the link because she should be able to know how you feel. You sound like you really are Sorry!

Besides I prob would not have taken that comment as bad as she did, it was rude, but I can also see where it slipped. and your intentions were not to hurt her.. I have slipped a time or two so that makes me more forgiving!

Yeah give her a link to this whole thing. :D She will love you for telling the Internet that you said she is overweight. That will go over real good.

Tell her to put on some more weight...that you always had a "fantasy' of "porking" a Big Fat Chick... [reverse physco]
cjcj, now that is funny. :D :D :D :D

LMAO!!!!
I knew I needed to get on the board this morning, I needed a good hoorah....
I know some see this as very serious, but I see that if you have a strong relationship, these little slips of the tounge by the man mate will eventually ride themselves thru. They alway's have for me....
And Marv...
The flowers were a nice touch.... :)

Yea Gunner, give her the link. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!!!! Hey being the great bro' I am, I could give it to her for ya. You know, what are bro's for!?!

Miss Debbie is the cousin to my oldest brothers wife. We met about 30 years ago and dated a couple three times, but I was in the Marines then, and she was in Cleveland, so we just kinda drifted our own ways......

Then my niece got married a couple of months ago, and we ran into each other. I'd forgotten she even existed. Well, it got real steamy, real fast. Then the infamous phone thingy.

I finally heard from her today, e-mail. Honest to God, (I can't believe this), I said somthing like "we'll need to work off a couple of pounds before summer" and she actually believes I said "Your Too Fat For ME" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Coach. I haven't bought the kids any REALLLLLY obnoxious toys in a while......'Nuff said?

OK thanks for Clarifying.... I will tell you if SHE has a problem with her own weight then she is going to react that way...but if she was happy with herself she would not have been to touchy!

I agree W/Schmalts & WH, if she cant take that little comment, she has issues that will haunt you forever. Ditch the bitch and find one you wont have to worry about saying something like that to. To me it sounded like an inocent mistake and she is blowing it out of proportion. So tell fatty to walk and find ya a real woman.

I can feel the B-slap coming from Mo already!

HAHA

As I Somewhat agree here....

Sako - You do not want to agree with WH - He takes it way further then it should so don't go there.

As for Mo B- Slappin ya I would not worry, you may like it and so it defeats the purpose :D

Ah Sako I know about your skinny chick bent already :rolleyes: . You may be coming at this thing from a slightly biased viewpoint. (I'll save the slapping for our face to face ;) )

I do want to point something out to you: from the very first post you asked for the female viewpoint. What I have heard is a whoooole lot of male viewpoint on this.

I guess what it boils down to is how happy are you with her most of the time, how much is it worth to you to make this work AND just how irrisistable to the opposite sex do you really believe you are? :eek: :rolleyes: I'm pretty doggone adorable if I do say so myself but I would (and do) put myself out and make that little extra effort as much as I can just to keep what I've got and keep what I've got happy. Going that extra mile is not a chore you are going to "have to" reapeat over and over again. It is the tangible display of your love which reminds her AND YOU of how much you care.

If you guys are not giving the one you love spontaneous footrubs and "no no you sit, let me get you a drink" on a regular basis, I think you are really missing out.

Mo's soapbox for the day.

Hey Mo..... I know that WH can make me mad at times (as I mentioned – and this will be the last time for now J) with comments he has made but I know it is not intentional. I also know for a fact I have said stuff that was not so nice either, accidentally letting it slip! I am not trying to condone anyone; I am just saying we all make mistakes!!

I would like to know if you feel the same way I do. If our buddy has made a sincere apology several times and she is being a bit Difficult, should he put up with that???? Sometimes I think like a man too much??? I am not trying to disagree with anyone, just wondering if ya’ll feel the same way I do!

I would have forgiven him the first time!

No woman should make her man grovel. Well maybe under certain circumstances. (Down on all fours for Mo boys ;) :D )

We all know and love Gunner here though, so we are going to see his side of things and not be nearly as sympathetic to hers. That is a given in friendship situations. I like to give a voice to the other side of --whatever-- argument is out there. That is what I do, I just always have. Contrary to how it may seem I actually agree with most of what you guys have said. I just can't help putting the other side on the table. What can I say, I'm a natural born diplomat. :D

ouch bud |oo |oo |oo i cant help you much on this one but you have all of my support. (note to self: glad its not me) im thinking roses hump

Back