The Grudge

Quick Draw

Has anyone else seen the movie??? I went last night with a friend and a couple of her friends. I didn't think it was all that scary, but my friend who doesn't like scary movies got really scared throuoghout the entire movie. The movie was pretty much just like any other scary movie...if you go up stairs to find out what made that scary sound then you die. You learn all the rules of horror movies by watching Scream, another good one. The Grudge really has no plot and is predictable, and the end was just really dumb, I won't spoil it for anyone who wants to see it but in my own opinion the director left enough room for a sequel. I give the movie, on a scale from 1-10, about a 4. What about ya'll???
Quick Draw

I went and saw it last weekend with a friend of mine. The movie was okay I guess. Could have been better but could have been worse. I didn't think it was scary but she did so I got to cuddle with her. hump :D

I wonder what yahoo mvies thought of it? I tihnk I'll go see what they say, and if they agree with me or disagree with me.
Quick Draw

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back