The Fire Starters

L

LIL Outdoorschick

HA HA HA...wow...gotta love em.....yup yup my very own sister... :rolleyes: well...get this trying to cook dinner or something oil caught fire on an electric stove ha ha ha kinda sucks that they could have burned the house down...but since they didnt i am going to sit here and laugh at my sister just to be a punk weee ha ha ha ha...ugh....you know i love you aimee muha!! :D

YA, but it was a SMALL fire in a Small pan, then I called Robbie Over to the stove and AFTER I told Him it was a Oil fire he threw water on it.....My fire was small Robert made it bigger, but Hey NOW we are re-doing the KITCHEN :D :D :D
hump.gif
hump.gif

HA HA HA....ya i didnt want Robert to look dumb...so i didnt put the part about him pouring water on an oil fire...but whatever i guess your allowed to make him look stupid HA HA HA oh well....ya we all still love ya aimee..lol oh ya cant forget these
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Ouch. Water on a Oil fire isnt good. (Why I always used flour or sugar.)

Vipe tried to burn down our apartment building 22 years ago because she couldnt get used to the electric stove. She was shook up because she thought I would be ticked. Nope I actually just laughed. It was sad that I had to show her how to cook on the stove. But I taught her the lessons and got repaid in
hump.gif
:D

!!!OOPS!!!!
Yep, salt, flour works very well, or even a lid on the top of the pan to put the flames out and then just pull it off the heat....

He said he knew that you don't put water on a Oil fire and even though I told him it was oil fire, he said he was only thinking bout getting the fire put out and so he just reacted. I don't think I am allowed to fry anymore
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Love ya too Carebear!

Well It was Very Very Minimal damaage, we painted the kitchen this weekend and while we are at it we are painting the whole house slowly.. And I think we may get new cabinets in part of the kitchen......

Back