The farmer and GOD

canyonman

It seems there was this farmerthat had a run of bad luck. Now he was a God fearing man, but when a bad thing would happen and he would ask for an explination, he'd never get an anwer. Like the first year it happened, they had a flood and it wiped out all of his crops. He goes out under a large tree in the yard that eve. and ask God for a reason --no answer.
The next year his son is driving the tractor and runs it into a ditch, the tractor flips over and his son dies. Again he goes out to the tree and prays -- no answer.
The next year his wife get sick and dies. Once again he goes out --no answer.
Finally a tornado goes through and wipes out everything else this poor guy has. That eve. underneath the lone tree he ask God for a reason. He hears a thunder clap and clouds roll in, he thinks this is it after all these years of trials and tribulation finally, finally I'm going to find out what his master plan for me is. He says Oh God why have you given me such a hard life to live, with great anticipation he listens and much to his wonderment a very large voice come down from on high and says I don't know, just something about you PI$$$ ME OFF.
:eek:

Thats a good one buddy
cros_anm.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back