The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You outright say the United States is a more tyrannical government than King George.

The Colonists fought a war of independence against king George because of King George's tyranny.

You do nothing about a perceived tyranny worse than one we waged an actual war over.

The only explanation for you not doing something about the tyrannical United States government, is because it's the government you want. Thus, you are indeed a Redcoat.

So yeah, I already know why you haven't picked up a rifle yet.

Maybe I'm just too American, but if I really thought our government was tyrannical, I wouldn't be on the internet drawing stupid comparisons about it on the internet.

Come’on man, you need F-15s to fight the government…..

Just asking... Is that former Senator Larry Craig? His stance looks pretty wide.
The toe tapping senator took his wide stance at the Minneapolis airport, it very well could be him. He wasn't a Vikings fan atleast tho.

When are you joining the “International Brigade” in Ukraine again?

That would only be a relevant question had I supported sending American troops there. I do not. I am in favor of sending material aid so they can defend themselves. You have not made me a hypocrite in any form or fashion.

Must really suck for you living on your knees in what you perceive to be a more tyrannical government than an 18th century monarchy.

Last edited:
That would only be a relevant question had I supported sending American troops there. I do not. I am in favor of sending material aid so they can defend themselves. You have not made me a hypocrite in any form or fashion.

Must really suck for you living on your knees in what you perceive to be a more tyrannical government than an 18th century monarchy.

If you don’t think there are NATO troops there already I have a bridge to sell you in Crimea.

If you don’t think there are NATO troops there already I have a bridge to sell you in Crimea.

And if you believe that to be so, there are many other things you believe to be true , that aren't.

I have no doubt there is some intelligence sharing, but I think NATO is smart enough to not get drawn in unnecessarily.

Nothing in that bothers me, at all.

“The discussions included details of allies' operations, such as the fact British personnel were deployed in Ukraine and how Britain's Storm Shadow and France's Scalp missiles were deployed in the country.”

So you’re cool with boots on the ground then? Just want to clarify because you stated otherwise on your previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back