Yeti GOBOX Collection

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good post. One point of correction. Cutting taxes does not impact the debt. Debt is created by spending money, not by people keeping what they earned.

If you start working 11 hours worth of overtime a week, instead of the 11.25 you are accustomed to, and your wife goes a d finances a $115,000 Cadillac Escalade for 72 months with zero down, your quarter hour less of overtime is not the problem

We'll have to disagree. If you bring in less money by reducing the tax rates, and keep spending unchanged, you are going to increase the deficit. That has been the problem with the last two tax cuts.

They were sold as being stimulative enough to spur enough economic growth, to have the revenue collected, remain the same or increase. Neither time did this happen, to any degree enough to make up for the tax cut.

Cutting taxes, is very easy politically, compared to cutting spending. This is especially true when the tax cut is sold as paying for itself.

Earlier I mentioned that few people fit entirely into one party's agenda. I've been fiscally conservative for my entire adult life. Certainly on a personal level, it has guided my decisions. We have as a country over the last 40 to 50 years, drifted into the fiscal quandary we are now in. We all can find the things to blame, that got us to this point.

If I was king, we would both raise taxes and reduce spending, to at least approach an annual deficit of zero. To truly dig out of this, we have to tackle the mountain of debt we've amassed with previous decisions. That will not be a pleasant task for our country. I'll be dead by then. I wish that my generation would have left our children and grandchildren a better balance sheet.

We should give Ukraine more to be honest. It’s not like money from the defense budget was earmarked for pothole repair. Idk I guess being from a country that was founded by defeating a tyrant makes me like seeing tyrants lose.

(This thread will never die)

Ol’ King George was less of a tyrant than our current U.S government.

Ol’ King George was less of a tyrant than our current U.S government.

I think you're trying to be sarcastic, but if not that is idiotic.

King George did not put himself up for reelection, ever. His successor was predetermined. There are many other differences too many to mention.

It is a shame that we have waffled on our support of the Ukrainian people when they are fighting for their freedom and independence from Russia. We can either diminish Russia as an adversary or strengthen them. The choice seems easy enough to me.

King George did not put himself up for reelection, ever. His successor was predetermined. There are many other differences too many to mention.

It is a shame that we have waffled on our support of the Ukrainian people when they are fighting for their freedom and independence from Russia. We can either diminish Russia as an adversary or strengthen them. The choice seems easy enough to me.

Going to war with another nuclear power is not and will never be a sane decision to make.

In a straight out boxing match I’d have no doubt Tyson would murder that guy. If he turns it back for pay per view we will see.
Your remembering Mike back in his hay day. He is an old man now. Jake Paul is just coming into his prime and even though he is a giant douche insta famous clown he does have some basic boxing skill. Unfortunately I think Tyson peters out and like @SwaggyD said it’s a huge payday. No reason to kill the guy that is making you big money. I hope you’re right and Tyson absolutely takes his head off however I don’t think we will ever see him get the ngannou-Joshua treatment he deserves.

The Ukrainian war is a money laundering scandal! You sound like someone who has stock in Pfizer, and is telling everyone it is safe and effective.

Maybe you should pick up a rifle and go fight for Ukraine.
Nice try. I never said we should send American Sons there, just our loose change for some potholes. Self-defense and self-determination are big time American values. You'd make The Crown proud.

Also, if you think the current US government is more tyrannical than King George, why haven't YOU picked up a rifle yet?

Last edited:
Going to war with another nuclear power is not and will never be a sane decision to make.

We are not directly going to war with Russia. It is feckless and reckless to just let Russia, China, etc, to just do as they please, wherever they please, just because they have nuclear weapons.

Using your logic, Russia can retake all of eastern Europe, since confronting them is not sane.

The Ukrainian war is a money laundering scandal! You sound like someone who has stock in Pfizer, and is telling everyone it is safe and effective.

I actually do own some Pfizer stock. I've taken their shot several times. That is a pretty impressive non sequitur. I'm sure you have more.

Your remembering Mike back in his hay day. He is an old man now. Jake Paul is just coming into his prime and even though he is a giant douche insta famous clown he does have some basic boxing skill. Unfortunately I think Tyson peters out and like @SwaggyD said it’s a huge payday. No reason to kill the guy that is making you big money. I hope you’re right and Tyson absolutely takes his head off however I don’t think we will ever see him get the ngannou-Joshua treatment he deserves.
What I wouldn't give to see Tyson blast Jake Paul with a straight right and knocks his stupid broccoli head haircut he uses to hide his receding hairline sky high....

Maybe we should invoke some discussion on religion and abortion while we are kicking the hornets nest. It truly is a miracle this thread hasn’t been blocked if we are gonna bring up the supernatural.

Maybe we should invoke some discussion on religion and abortion while we are kicking the hornets nest. It truly is a miracle this thread hasn’t been blocked if we are gonna bring up the supernatural.
Bourbon vs Scotch, Beatles vs Taylor Swift, Burrows vs Allen, lead vs copper, spaced ellipses vs non-spaced, NR vs R, the boundaries of "common sense gun control", Oxford comma vs the wrong way to use commas, etc . . . . Endless opportunities to squabble and change nothing.

Bourbon vs Scotch, Beatles vs Taylor Swift, Burrows vs Allen, lead vs copper, spaced ellipses vs non-spaced, NR vs R, the boundaries of "common sense gun control", Oxford comma vs the wrong way to use commas, etc . . . . Endless opportunities to squabble and change nothing.
Po tay to. Po tah to

I appreciate what you're saying, but between this and your dire warnings about AI (which I mostly agree with), have you considered changing your username to Johnny Raincloud? (Just joking.)

One other down side: everyone who keeps clicking on this link with the current thread title are programming (or reinforcing but I'm not judging) their personal online algorithms. Can't wait for all the new sketch online ads

The Department of Defense is a money laundering scheme. $1.9T in unaccounted for funds. The entire department fails it’s annual audit except for the USMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back