MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You often come across plenty entrenched, but hey, as you say, exactly what's needed.

I've seen enough of Trump's act to make a judgement. You'd think the audio of him grabbing women's privates or the one of him trying to convince Georgia officials to add votes to his total, would convince most people. I guess some people need a lot of convincing.

So, I'd say Trump's supporters are as entrenched as anyone. There is a mountain of evidence to show that he is unworthy of their loyalty. No wonder the country is where it's at.
Actually I’m not entrenched and like I’ve said in this thread, I think almost all politicians are only in it for themselves.

I seem like I defend Trump and I guess I do because almost the entire msm has the other side covered and we see how much they lie.

I’ve never been one to like rules, laws, and treatment to be one sided. Fair for one is fair for all and I’d like to see that in our govt and justice agencies. That’s the other reason I tend to defend Trump. Judging by poll numbers it seems many others think that way….tired of the “not so blind” justice system.

Btw, I don’t condone it but 1. It would be a rare man than hasn’t said something crass about a women’s body at some point in their life 2. I’d rather Trump say that then Biden sniffing little kids every chance he gets and, well, just leave it there.

Edit to add: go listen to some of the most popular hip hop songs playing today and there’s more nasty lyrics in there than anything Trump said. Not that it makes it right but again, let’s just say it’s not rare.

Last edited:
Answer me this… did you know about may 29th and what occurred over that weekend before my posting of it. Because most people only know nothing about it.

If every sentence you said was scrutinized and pulled out of context how would you look to the general public. I don’t think anyone on here would come out clean.

I have a laundry list of things I don’t like about both candidates but I educate myself with the best information I can find. Not just mainstream talking points and headlines.

I was simply pointing out a situation that 95% of the general public new nothing about because the media only covered the “photo op” at St. John’s church. (Going off memory for name of church)
Do you think the term " blood bath" is appropriate for a presidential candidate to use under ANY circumstance involving a promise?

Do you think the term " blood bath" is appropriate for a presidential candidate to use under ANY circumstance involving a promise?
I don’t think it’s any worse of a term than calling half the country deplorables multiple times, by a sitting president.

I don’t think it’s any worse of a term than calling half the country deplorables multiple times, by a sitting president.
I'm done for the evening. Back and forth.
It all stinks. But insinuating violence, or inciting violence is where I draw my personal line.

"And you're not going to be able to sell those cars, if I get elected," Trump continued. "Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole, that's going to be the least of it, it's going to be a bloodbath for the country, that'll be the least of it. But they're not going to sell those cars."

I don’t see an issue with it. Context is what matters.

I'm done for the evening. Back and forth.
It all stinks. But insinuating violence, or inciting violence is where I draw my personal line.
It’s not about back and forth, it’s getting info out there from both sides.

Insinuating violence goes both ways, from Schumer telling the Supreme Court justices are going to pay…shooter shows up to a justices home, Maxwell inciting violence against Trump, our VP saying riots are needed and starting a fund to get rioters out of jail, and I could continue with Pelosi, AOC, etc.

Matter of fact here’s a dem just from today

If we’re going to call it out as a line in the sand, it goes both ways

They’re both bad, I think we hashed that out 50 pages ago. I just prefer the way the country was under Trump than where it is now and the direction it’s going. No emotions involved for me, and by the polls, it seems many others feel that way.

Last edited:
I bet i know who these guys are voting for.

They’re both bad
Yes, but not really. Hell, not even close actually. Romney said it best the other day in some interview, he actually agrees with most of Trump's domestic policies, which it sounds like you do too, but he said he'll not vote for him because of his character or lack thereof. Which is really my rub. Why doesn't anyone actually care about character?

Biden has plenty of issues mostly that he's not all (or even partway?) there, but certainly on policies as well, but he's not a terrible human being.

The fact that so many people lament where we're at but still plan to vote for a terrible human being, goes, in my mind, to show the power of identity, and the plight were in. Sure you may think you're independent, you care about policies and accountability, you take the person over the party, but mostly you're not, you're lying to yourself. I get it, no one ever thinks they're the problem, but the results indicate you are.

I'll admit I'm not always above it either, but I've split almost every ticket I've signed, so at least I'm trying to put my money where my goddamn mouth is.

They’re both bad, I think we hashed that out 50 pages ago. I just prefer the way the country was under Trump than where it is now and the direction it’s going.

No emotions involved, for me, and by the polls, it seems many others feel that way.
Couldn’t agree more. It was just very refreshing that he didn’t start any new wars while in office
Yes, but not really. Hell, not even close actually. Romney said it best the other day in some interview, he actually agrees with most of Trump's domestic policies, which it sounds like you do too, but he said he'll not vote for him because of his character or lack thereof. Which is really my rub. Why doesn't anyone actually care about character?

Biden has plenty of issues mostly that he's not all (or even partway?) there, but certainly on policies as well, but he's not a terrible human being.

The fact that so many people lament where we're at but still plan to vote for a terrible human being, goes, in my mind, to show the power of identity, and the plight were in. Sure you may think you're independent, you care about policies and accountability, you take the person over the party, but mostly you're not, you're lying to yourself. I get it, no one ever thinks they're the problem, but the results indicate you are.

I'll admit I'm not always above it either, but I've split almost every ticket I've signed, so at least I'm trying to put my money where my goddamn mouth is.
Only one of those peoples kid refers to them as a pedophile. They are both people of poor character. You’re not inviting them over for dinner, you’re voting on the policy and decision making process they are making to move our country forward.

And I don’t like either of them but to argue that Biden isn’t a terrible human being is laughable. I guess some people just don’t care about creepy old dudes sniffing their kids.

If anyone walked up behind my kids and sniffed them I’d be spending a night in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back