Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Google what @Hem had posted about and thought Jesus what a stupid thing to say. All I could find was soundbites of "its gonna be a blood bath!" Thanks for the actual clip. Not saying that he was saying anything smart but it certainly wasn't what was being alluded to. Hook, line and sinker.
At no time can you listen to what msm has to say when referring to Trump, especially in an election year. You would think after all that we have learned about the msm/Trump that people would dig deeper than headlines but I know that takes extra work.

I haven’t watched msm in over 3 years and it’s amazing the difference in reporting.

So thrilled Trump is vowing a " blood bath" if he loses.
JFC.
I have found that I need to go directly to the full uncut speeches or straight to the source these days to get actual information. All sides manipulate a phrase to get click bait and push their given narrative. If you’re getting information from any of the cable news agencies you are likely being manipulated. These days it takes a lot more time to get down to as close to the truth as we can.

It’s election season, the media is in full force and ai is getting good. My general rule of thumb is to wait a couple days before commenting after crazy things like that are pushed across the media. They usually iron themselves out and the actual facts work their way out.

I have found that I need to go directly to the full uncut speeches or straight to the source these days to get actual information. All sides manipulate a phrase to get click bait and push their given narrative. If you’re getting information from any of the cable news agencies you are likely being manipulated. These days it takes a lot more time to get down to as close to the truth as we can.

It’s election season, the media is in full force and ai is getting good. My general rule of thumb is to wait a couple days before commenting after crazy things like that are pushed across the media. They usually iron themselves out and the actual facts work their way out.
Sound bites sell.

If you don’t already know this try Substack. Some of the very best investigative journalists are on there and it’s my favorite source for news, especially on the big stories. Both D, R, but mostly independent. Some of the biggest stories in the last 25 years were broken by the journalists on there. Taibbi, Greenwald, Kelly, etc.

I don't like extreme inflammatory rhetoric, no matter the context, but especially after a bunch of hooligans scaled the gates of the White house and degraded my country.
My opinion, and no amount of response will change that.
Enjoy your evening.
Great, exactly what’s needed. Entrenched positions despite information to the contrary of narratives. No wonder the country is where it’s at.

How do you feel about selling out “your” country to our enemies? Is that degrading? Or leaving our borders open…I’d say that’s the definition of degrading?

I’m just wondering if it’s general degrading of your country or only if it’s the other guy doing the degrading that bothers you.

Enjoy your evening as well

I don't like extreme inflammatory rhetoric, no matter the context, but especially after a bunch of hooligans scaled the gates of the White house and degraded my country.
Enjoy your evening.
Oh you’re referring to May 29th 2020 where the president was forced into an underground bunker. Yeah most people didn’t look into the details of that one very much.

Enjoy your evening.
You’re talking about this correct?

He has promised a bigger blood bath and revenge if he wins. Doesn't anyone listen to the guy?
Revenge? Who’s using everything at their disposal since 2016 for Trump beating Hilliary?

Oh yeah, didn’t he say he was going to go after Hilliary for all the collusion crap? Did he?

Put it this way, if you switched Trump and Biden do you think any of this stuff would be happening? No it wouldn’t, just look at the documents case. That’s a slam dunk case against Biden, yet….?

Oh you’re referring to May 29th 2020 where the president was forced into an underground bunker. Yeah most people didn’t look into the details of that one very much.

I am saying that ANY such acts dimish and divide our country.
Seems like we are back pedaling....

" Blood bath" language is not fitting under any circumstances because it can be used out of context.

" Blood bath" language is not fitting under any circumstances because it can be used out of context.
It can only be used out of context if it’s intentional. That’s not the way reporting should be but unfortunately it is, no more of “the whole” story. People don’t take the time to read beyond headlines.

It’s election year, anything and everything can be used out of context and often is. My whole reason for my initial response to you.

Great, exactly what’s needed. Entrenched positions despite information to the contrary of narratives. No wonder the country is where it’s at.

You often come across plenty entrenched, but hey, as you say, exactly what's needed.

I've seen enough of Trump's act to make a judgement. You'd think the audio of him grabbing women's privates or the one of him trying to convince Georgia officials to add votes to his total, would convince most people. I guess some people need a lot of convincing.

So, I'd say Trump's supporters are as entrenched as anyone. There is a mountain of evidence to show that he is unworthy of their loyalty. No wonder the country is where it's at.

Answer me this… did you know about may 29th and what occurred over that weekend before my posting of it. Because most people only know nothing about it.

If every sentence you said was scrutinized and pulled out of context how would you look to the general public. I don’t think anyone on here would come out clean.

I have a laundry list of things I don’t like about both candidates but I educate myself with the best information I can find. Not just mainstream talking points and headlines.

I was simply pointing out a situation that 95% of the general public new nothing about because the media only covered the “photo op” at St. John’s church. (Going off memory for name of church)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back