Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little right of center, but of all the speeches last night, Bobby's made the most sense. I know, he's a liberal, etc, but if you dig down he's more reasonable than either, except on energy; windmills in every field in MT, no thanks. Maybe we can sway him. Only one who seems able to actually go after the alphabet agencies though.

say what you want about Joe, but is there a word in the English language that is severe enough to describe Jill? Someone who would let their husband, while slowly dying of dementia, go through what they’re putting him through.
it’s sick.

He should be watching butterflies and eating jello in his backyard, not rambling incoherently behind a podium, while not even knowing where he is.
1709944958729.png

I'm a little right of center, but of all the speeches last night, Bobby's made the most sense. I know, he's a liberal, etc, but if you dig down he's more reasonable than either, except on energy; windmills in every field in MT, no thanks. Maybe we can sway him. Only one who seems able to actually go after the alphabet agencies though.
It’s a weird world these days. There has been some videos circulating, especially the 1995 Clinton speech where he talks about immigration, same with Obama talking about the same. If those two would give those same views today they would be labeled racist right wingers.

Oh how the tables have turned.

It’s a weird world these days. There has been some videos circulating, especially the 1995 Clinton speech where he talks about immigration, same with Obama talking about the same. If those two would give those same views today they would be labeled racist right wingers.

Oh how the tables have turned.

The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 was another goon bipartisan bill that passed the Senate 68-32, it would have cut the deficit and added to SS.

It was never taken up by the House and died.

The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 ... it would have cut the deficit and added to SS.

If you look up the bill, there was never a CBO Cost estimate. So, I don't know why you think it would have cut the deficit.

I don't really care what he labels himself or whoever labels him. He seems the most reasonable to me as well. Maybe a little extreme on a few things but the gain over what the alternative seems day and night to me. Also the only guy I've heard talking about unity unless I've missed it somewhere. Which is pretty important when you look around right now imo. Maybe I'm wrong been there before and that's alright. Unity doesn't sell though I guess. Especially to the mouth breathers on either extreme end.

Last edited:
I don't really care what he labels himself or whoever labels him. He seems the most reasonable to me as well. Maybe a little extreme on a few things but the gain over what the alternative seems day and night to me. Also the only guy I've heard talking about unity unless I've missed it somewhere. Which is pretty important when you look around right now imo. Maybe I'm wrong been there before and that's alright. Unity doesn't sell though I guess. Especially to the mouth breathers on either extreme end.
Good observation @Nick87 .
This aligns with my sentiments.
This country needs to be unified.
I'm sick of Left, Right, anger and hate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back