The C1 Bear....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Here is a bear that just showed up at the Site... It's hard to tell (For me) much about it with only 2 pics but it looks like an "OK+" bear ?

Bear_c1.sized.jpg

Bear_c2.sized.jpg

At first I thought It was Carlos and Scanned over the picture at first glance then went back to take a look... both pictures Side by Side and it's Definately ALOT bigger... Below is Carlos then Patch :

carlos1.sized.jpg

patch1.sized.jpg

Now... Just for Perspective. Notice B.B. , The bear I shot 2 days Prior or so on the Site. They are standing on the same area. (About) and the Camera is at the Exact same Spot. So If B.B. was an OK bear that makes this a OK+ bear too ?

Someone that knows how to judge bears speak up !! THANX

bb_alive.sized.jpg

bb_alive1.sized.jpg

bb_alive2.sized.jpg

The only thing I can judge here is that there are a lot of very nice close ups of a few bears...Way to cool dude... :D

Ithica, All I'm saying is the Bear that's in there is Bigger then the Bear I shot.. I know the Bear I shot is small
... Hell, Jsut look at the Pictures ;)

Carlos and Patch are safe for a few more years.. no worries. The other one might have dificulties if it cross's out path in the Daylight !!

YES Sir... But I'll drag them Out cuz I'm running low on MAterial since Wylee and Gunner aren't killing anything
Fair enough. ;) Hoping to see one of them or even both with some stories and pictures of their own.

LOL......Yeah I figured as much on the stories. :D Hope you get pictuers of a really nice bear to go with them now. ;) Now go out and get one! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back