Thanks Santa!!

Gunner46

Well, their must really be a Santa !!

I spent a whole week in Freakin' Frozen Ohio, with my parents, all the brothers/sisters, wives/husbands, in-laws, and a slew of kids.

2300 miles round trip, fighting morons in traffic, bored to death kids, a 70 yr old Dad that knows every G@D D*&N THING, and a pretty wicked snow thru the mountains.

Only had to pop one brat for showing his A$$ over the Game Cube; only threw up twice from those god awful cabbage rolls and Polish Sausage Pancakes (?); Total time spent with the Ex, picking up my son along the way up (and back) 14.26 seconds. Dad slowed me down.

But it was all worth it. I spent 7 days with my boy. He was the best present a dad could have. BUT, I did get some other cool stuff too!! I got not one, but TWO bilge pumps, for the POS boat; some really nice brass possibles for the Muzzleloader; a desperatly needed Garmin GPS; my brother-in-law FINALLY gave up the 7 yr borrowed Mossberg OEM; and underwear (Mom).

So, how did y'all do?

Glad to be back in a civilized climate. 76 today!

I got money, a Hunttalk hat, some clothes, a cd play fo rmy truck, and a wood burner.
With the money I baught some cd's for the cd play .
Quick Draw

Heck Gunna If I did a 2300 mile round trip that would take me to Australia and back
eek.gif
Pleased to see you had some quality time with the young fella tho, good prezzies as well mate I didn't get anything
frown.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-30-2003 21:19: Message edited by: kiwi hunta ]</font>

Great sweaters, a Coke cookie jar, a 6 man tent, a Christian CD, a $75.00 check from my Father-in-law, and a curious one from the wife; a gift certificate for Mayflower Moving and Storage!
eek.gif

A GPS know I will never be able to use getting lost as an excuse again.
A waffle iron.....I asked my wife to make me real waffles one time, and I get this and receipes.
Warm clothes.
New Motorola radios

Gunner I can sympathize with you. Not only did I get a visit from a 74 year old father that knows everything. He can also spot a microbe of rust on anything. Then spend hours telling you and everyone around how if you took better care of your stuff that wouldn happen. But my 83 year old father in law who knows everything, and forgets that he already told you that 2 minutes ago. Don't they understand thats the reason we live HUNDREDS OF MILES away from them.

AHHHHHHHH.......I am so glad the holidays are over.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-31-2003 06:37: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

Sounds like a nice trip LOL LOL. Santa left me a pair of 2-way radios, some money and toolsX3. Also got too many gadgets to mention. I must have acted better than I thought.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sheez, you guys cleaned up! The only marginally hunting-related gift I received that I can recall is a Food Saver, a la Mojave. I made out a big long list of stuff from the Cabela's catalog (by request, thank you very much!), but got zip from it...it was all subterfuge!
biggrin.gif

HO! HO! HO! So glad everyone has such a fine Christmas!! Gunner, I had to work some real magic to get that rifle backfor you and here is a hint; don't ever loan anyone a firearm for any reason!!
smile.gif
Pawclaws you forgot to mention that number 8 Lodge Dutch oven you whined about all year long!
frown.gif
(Pheeewww; those things are heay!) Whiskers quit your whining! If you would take better care of your stuff nobody would find any rust on it. Next year; WD-40 for you!! Got to get back to work now. I understand that there is a ton of requests from little Iraqi boys for GI Joes next year!!!

shspray_sm_clr_d.gif

Here ya go Whiskers!

God bless all and Happy New Year!!
x33.gif

santa6a.gif

I got a X-country ski setup, skis, poles, boots, the whole 9. Hubby got a bike rack for the truck. I'm guessing the new year is one in which we get to exercise a lot more!
biggrin.gif
Thanks bunches Santa.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

BTW apropos of absolutely nothing has anyone noticed that the word santa is an anagram of satan? I think some of those more extreme religious conspiracy types ought to check up on that.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back