Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Thanks for the invite, moosie

JJHACK.... LET me be the First to Give you a warm welcome... It gets a little crazy in the Fireside soemtimes and People forget about the other sections.. But Peopel stay more serious in these sections so It works out fine that a way!!!!

Pull up a stump and share some stories... People here are tiered of mine :rolleyes: :cool:

JJHACK...Welcome to Moosie's!!! Sometimes it takes a bit to get used to things around here but it's a fun place. Be sure not to take us to serious though or we'll run ya off! The only thing required is to have fun.

JJHack

Welcome to Hunt Talk

Sometimes there are a lot of thin skinned people here who get their noses bent out of shape at the slightest provacation but all in all they are a pretty good bunch
(ps) look out for a character called Moosie..he goes off the deep end once in a while and has been known to dance naked while washing dishes..) oops :eek: that was probably more than you cared to know :D Oh yeah, Raven Beauty is a real lady (there are others here too) please treat her as such

'nuff said
GRUNT..aka WELL HUNG :D
hung.gif

Sure glad you were invited over here by Moosie, JJ and look forward to seeing you post often. I know you are on alot of other sites, but this one is a kind of a different place in my opinion. Your stories and pictures are welcome here, and needed too as we havent had much of an African board. I read thru the Hunt America squabble, and fail to see why they would do what they did, to a person of your stature. They dont like me much over there but ya know how I am.:D:D:D Good to have ya anyway JJ, and Moosie ya did a good thing. bcat

Hi JJ...

Welcome!! I've come across some of your posts off an' on over a bunch of other BBs an' have a feelin' you know what you are talkin' about. I don't post too much but I do enjoy readin' all the other. Some of us have to work. I ain't too 'puter swift either and don't know how to post a picture. Anyway, you'll get a kick out of bcat. He and I swap jokes and are a real pair of sick puppies. Right, bcat???? :D :D :D

Hef

Speaking of that Bill, I havent got a single joke from you in a couple days, having withdrawls up here!!:D:D bcat

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back