Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Thanks CJCJ

Thanks WH`s chick ..i am pretty much done with going down there [border]...AZ hunter who cares spent his weekends down there and probably put in as much or more time than me.....but it does make the minutemen and women feel good with all of the support that we get from everyone thanks for your support.

I know its not over until the end of the month... but the minutemen have kept it peacefull [despite negative predictions]

Way to go!!! and as causes go, I believe this one is a good one for the countries well being...

Hey CJ,

REmember when the 195 man White Trash March was going to start, and all the BS claims about securing the border and stopping terrorists and drugs? How many terrorists did the MinuteMaids catch? How much in drugs were caught...? Thanks for accomplishing those goals you set out on.......

Thanks for accomplishing those goals you set out on.......

guner/sybil
At least there were constructive goals set into place, which is more than I can say for you. The only goals you set are those you can buy with out having to put yourself out any thing and for your own enjoyment and own personal gain... This would make you one that leaches off the good deeds of others including those who have given their lives, doing nothing to help the betterment of your fellow man unless you can gain from it personally... really self centered and very shallow as I see it

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back