Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Texas Bound

huntrluvr

Just wanted to wish all of those making the trip to Texas this weekend a safe and prosperous trip. Can't wait to see all the pics and here all of the stories. Wonder if Jason Lee's wife will have the locks changed by the time he gets home??? HAPPY HUNTING :D

its 3:30 am I am up and ready to go... walking out the door now..... one and a half hours sleep... man why cant I do that for work?

See ya
Delw

Jason Lee, I found my crow bar straightener, that should help, right? DelW and I and the others will have it all fixed up by the time you get here. It straightens real good and doesn't scratch too much. We might have to trim the scope mounts a little to get a good grip, we'll see when he gets here. Don't worry about it, he said he tied it on the vette pretty good, even though he left in the dark and all. :D

Hey, that was my 500th post, some of them were more informative than this one, maybe.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-27-2002 08:37: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

We are leaving in less than 2 hours. :D

Our two youngest are staying with Bill M. He and his great wife Linda live 100 miles south of us so we will have a little stop.(I just wanted to throw the kids out the window as we drove by his house but Vipe said no :( )

So I will see some of y'all in a day or so. :cool:

Maybe Viperess will replace one of the people who have to work. You'll have about 1200+ miles to discuss it. She can definitely go sit in the blind with you if you want to do that. Take pictures, etc. Will she help with the beer judging event or is she going to throw you out the window at the ranch and head for shopping? Drive safe, see you in a day or so.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back