Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Texas Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Troutfest, Public Lands Clean Up & Pint Night

TexAg09

Texas Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Troutfest, Public Lands Clean Up & Pint Night

Hey y'all we have a lot of upcoming events all over the state of Texas! I just wanted to invite everyone join us for any or all of the events.

February 23-24 - We will be at the Sportsman's Finest booth at Troutfest in New Bruanfels, TX. Please come by and say hi!

March 2nd - We will be conducting public land clean ups all over the state! The Austin area group will be cleaning up Lake Granger WMA. We will be serving breakfast tacos and Louis Mueller BBQ for lunch, so please RSVP so we have an accurate food count. You can find specific info at the links below.

Granger WMA Clean Up Info

Statewide Clean Up Info

March 14th - We will be having an awesome pint night at Sportsmen's Finest in Bee Cave. This event is in partnership with Sitka, and we have JT Van Zandt as a guest speaker. It's going to be one of our biggest pint nights of the year! You can find more info HERE.

As always please let me know if I can answer any questions about how you can be involved with BHA. Thanks!

Hey y'all, just a reminder that we'll be out cleaning up our public lands this weekend. If you're close to one please consider joining us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back