Caribou Gear Tarp

Taxidermist Near Havre MT for Quick Skull Boil

6point5SAUM

Are there any taxidermists in the Havre, Big Sandy, Chinook area (within hour or so) that can boil/clean a skull on a quick turn around? Ill be rifle hunting and would like to boil and clean a bull skull before departing from the Havre area this fall. I could bleach later, but would like to have it clean prior to driving across state lines. Any recommendations for a quick turn around? I can bring my own gear worst case but space is limited and prefer to drop it off to get it knocked out and pay with cash and a nice bottle of whiskey as an expedite thank you. Open to any suggestions. I'd like to chat with them and have their info saved ahead of time.

Last edited:
Maybe a stupid question but if you live in NW MT how do you cross a state line getting home from havre?

Maybe a stupid question but if you live in NW MT how do you cross a state line getting home from havre?
I'm heading directly to JBLM from this trip in WA so trying to get all the logistics figured out now. I'd like to not have to freeze it or deal with it there until I'm back in MT a few weeks later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back