Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Taxes: Why the revulsion?

That was a great post Danr, Gunner do i have to remind you that "the roaring economy" was heading down the shitter in "Slick Willy`s" last year!

So, what? Where's this great education in economics I was promised? Shall we let Danr stand as the final word on the topic? Surely there's someone who will tell me all about the booming Clinton-era economy and how it was founded on "mutual trust" between government and industry? Just to name a possibility, of course.
tongue.gif

Dan, my only reply to your second paragraph is to ask just how much chance an honest, straight-shooting person like you or I have at running for any major public office.
wink.gif

Gib, I can show you exactly how to do it. I'd do it myself, but what few moral principles I have left, I intend to keep. Can't be completely without honor... Sorry..

Wait, that's not fair to the few honest officials in our Congress. I can't think of one right off the top of my head, but I'm sure there must be three or four.... I knew one once, but the strain of dealing with the idiots and bandits killed him...

cool.gif

DG,

I am with you... I was hoping for Professor Paul to teach me how you can pay for a deficit without using taxes.
mad.gif
But Professor Paul chose not to give us a lesson.

And Paul already exposed my lack of understanding of Economics by pointing out that I was a moron. (Gosh... and I haven't been called that since 3rd grade at recess, when I was explaining the fallacies of Supply Side Economics to the other kids on the teeter-totter.)
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Your simplified understanding of economics is very amusing. Explains why a moron like you would be in favor of dam breaching.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And as for Dan, his second paragraph is pretty damn correct. That probably SHOULD be the last word.
grouphug.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back