Yeti GOBOX Collection

Tag/Unit help

Muskeez

Just a note to any of the new guys out there that if you need help applying for tags or need an additional source to research units on your own go to HuntersTrailhead dot com and subscribe. I too am pretty new to all of this and subscribed last year. Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Jon, at the Iowa Deer Classic. He was very friendly and helped teach me how to better use this resource to research draw odds for units in WY. He also gave me some education on tags in other states. I know it's been mentioned before that most folks on HuntTalk have found this to be a good investment. Good luck with the tags guys!

What are you getting for the $25?

After looking at the website this seems like huntinfool without the magazine. Lists of outfitters, landowner tags for sale, application service, dvd's, hunts, etc...

the biggest part of hunters trailhead that i use is the non-res draw odds for alot of states,,,there is also some other info to be found,,,,just part of the research tools available.

Exactly. For me it is a good value to have so much info on all species and so many units in so many states all in one place, and just a few clicks away. It will help you keep track of your points and help you see your odds of drawing and how many people applied for each tag. Just a lot of info readily accessible. Maybe not necessary for those that have been playing the points game for many years, but as a rookie, it was helpful to me.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back