Tag in hand

Nut

Heck I dont know either.
confused.gif

Go get em!
cool.gif

I got a bear tag in my pocket, and I'm heading up to the mountains in four hours.
Bow season is open, and a fellow I know told me where he bumped into a big color phase bear while fishing last week.

Let see if I got this right.

Aim bow at bear.
Launch arrow.
Turn arond and run for your life.

OK, then what ?

Then you call me (208)571-1ELK and I'll walk you through the Rest... That part is the Easy part bud !!!!

Good luck and keep us posted !

Spent the weekend stalking deer that were to small to shoot, didn't see a bear until about 8:30 this morning.
Medium sized, about 275 lbs with long jet black fur, he was following his nose down a cannyon towards a camp site ( he planned on raiding it before the hunters got back )
I watched him for a few seconds and figured if I could get down into the cannyon in front of him I'd have a great shot. About that time the hunters returned and the bear blew out, right back up the cannyon into the thick timber.
Like Arnold says "I'll be back"

Well I had to pass a 500 yrd shot.. It was 6:30 and the sun was going down fast. I didnt think it was a good idea to close in for the shot and then spend 2-3 hrs taking care of a bear to get home at midnight. It was a pretty good looking bear, maybe 300 lbs ? So next weekend I will see if I can find it again. Hope everyone is having fun!

Sounds like you boys are doing WELL !!

Keep up the Good work and Would Somebody shoot a dam Bear Already
tongue.gif
!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back