$#!t they dont play on the radio

Alice in Chains
These dudes did have commercial success being recognized as one of grunges big 4. Althoug they all hated the term coined for them after the bands were already established.

After Layne Staley died they took a 5 or 6 year hiatus then came back with singer Robert Duvall who they have been making great music as a band. You wont hear them on the radio anymore but these guys have been churning out great music since the late 80s.

Thier latest title track from 2019s Rainier Fog

And classic heavy as hell Cantrell riffage on Hollow from 2013s Devil put dinosaurs here.
Absolutely my favorite band, all of their work is top notch in my book. Nutshell, junkhead, bleed the freak, rooster, black gives way to blue. All on my repeat playlist.

Different direction here :)... Mongolian heavy metal. Though I did hear it on SirusXM.
I like where your head is at, I'm a metal head too. I did hear them on our local metal station here the other day. If you want another really obscure one, check out Alien Weaponry. They sing metal with roots as native new zealanders, pretty original stuff. I saw them open for Black Label Society last year.

Black label society/ Zakk Wylde- one of my favorites.
The original heavy metal, but their new albums have been totally obscure. Black Sabbath- End of the Beginning
Here is a mashup of Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam.
Then when I'm working out, pissed off, etc. this one is a mandatory listen.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back