Yeti GOBOX Collection

SWFA Black Friday sale

Until they'll swap out or offer different reticles, I'll never own one. Maybe they'll put turrets on their ultralight version? I didn't ask them about that.

Anybody know if they'll put turrets on the ultralight?

They may be a bad fit for Alabama hunting, or how you hunt. But the reticles they offer have never left me wanting for more in a variety of low light and long range situations here in the west. But there are certainly many new options on the market these days and maybe one of those fits your needs better. For the money, really hard to beat them for situations where ranging, dialing, and killing are common.

They may be a bad fit for Alabama hunting, or how you hunt. But the reticles they offer have never left me wanting for more in a variety of low light and long range situations here in the west. But there are certainly many new options on the market these days and maybe one of those fits your needs better. For the money, really hard to beat them for situations where ranging, dialing, and killing are common.

I've just never warmed up to a busy reticle like they other. I've been wanting to give them a chance, but won't do unless they start offering a reticle change.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back