swarovski z3 bt vs leupold vx5hd

I have dozens of Z5 3.5-18X44 ballistic turret scopes and have shot thousands of rounds through various rifles with them and will continue to get more if I get any more Varmint rifles…

049E86A3-B423-445D-8F52-655AC8A2A025.jpeg

I strongly recommend a Zeiss V4. I really like my 4-16, haven’t had it long enough to really test tracking etc, but glass clarity is better than my older VX6 2-12.

🤣

I have a couple of VX5 and they are very nice. I just spent 10 days hunting in South Africa with a swarofski z3. Barrowed rifle and scope from my PH. Particularly in low light there is no comparison, the VX5 is much better. In my opinion a Vx3 is better than the z3 The turrets seemed accurate enough and returned to zero close enough that I was able to make my shots out to 600 yards, however we never went back to the target board. My swaro binoculars are so good, I was surprised how poor the scope was.

Can't beat a zeiss V6 3-18. Nightforce SHV does not have the same tracking reliability as their other scopes.
The SHV is one of a few scopes that actually tracks extremely well and reliable.
Have you had a problem with one personally?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back