PEAX Equipment

SW Idaho mixed bag

Wally Dog

We had to make a birthday visit to a local farmer/rancher Wednesday...we did remember to bring the tools required to get after a few birds....
PC200826.JPG

PC200815.JPG

Now that is what I call a mixed bag.:D Don't try to tell me those honkers were trying to land in that spread though.:D

Miller,
Geese were part of couple thousand using his fields simply making the mistake of a low fly-by.
Had turkey season been open we'd have a couple of longbeards on the tailgate as well.

Dang Wally looks like you found one of the last spots in the Boise area that holds birds and doesnt have houses built on top of it. Great job. I am curious where that is?
I found a little spot right out of meridian that held some good number of pheasant before I moved to Ca. but it wont be there long, a realtor from Ca purchased the land and wants to build a subdivision on it. I also found a spot that had hundreds of Geese, but couldnt hunt it due to all the houses around.
Make sure to send that guy a christmas card and a little something for the right to hunt there. Keep up the good work....

Cameron,
It's a 900 acre undeveloped farm along the Boise river. We are headed out there again tomorrow to whack a few birds then fix he and his crew a nice lunch in his shop........we are bringing a chef along to knock out a killer feed.
WD

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back