suggestion to have a good pair of Bino's

I bought a cheap Vortex 8x monocular a few years back for $50 and was very impressed how good it worked and now use the Diamondback 10x42's. They are even better. Maybe someday I'll buy the HD glass they have, but for now I'm real happy with the Diamondbacks.

For the $1000 price point, I’m surprised no one has mentioned Zeiss Conquest 10x42s yet. Very nice for right about $1000.

Zeiss Conquests demos can be had for around 600-700 Mark you won’t find nicer glass for that money.

I'm a camera enthusiast and something of a lens snob as it applies to camera lenses. With that said I'd be surprised if anyone was let down by optics comings from Leica, Zeiss, or Swarovski. I've heard great things about Tract Optics but I don't have personal experience with them. MEopta has always had a great reputation for solid optics as well. Might be useful to try a few pair in-store if possible around late afternoon and read up on what stands out to you.

I can see Swarovski are over $2000, bit too much I dont know if its worth
I know they don't give them away but they are worth the cost if you can manage it.
dusk and dawn (lowlight)is where they shine

I have a pair of 10x50 wind river leupolds and 10x50 swarov slc. the difference in the two is about the same as looking at something with your eyes closed as opposed to open.

If your concern is low light. Meopta Meostars and Leupold BX-5 are your ticket in your price range. Euro and Japanese optics. PM me for prices

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back