Successful Hunt

tmsander:

Man you hit the nail on the head. The challenge will be to get permission. I only have one person who will let me hunt on his property, two sections. About half of that is pretty good.

I know another land owner who said maybe. He's got several sections of pretty good country. So I'll check with him and see if he will let us hunt.

There are a few others who said no. Or who said sure, for $1,000. I'll call them and see if they have a different response for this late drought management hunt.

We shall see. :rolleyes:

KC

Boman:

I see that the exposition is coming to the Denver Convention Center in January. Is that the one that comes every year? If so, I've attanded and it is worth attending again. Will you have a booth there? Or maybe just hang out at the bar like me?

KC

Congrats on the hunt sounds like a real good time.Me and Flipper are going to get a Elk tag one day,any state will do.Thanks for the story.

They have a bar??

Maybe I'll show up in my hunttalk hat!.

Get really obnoxious. Drunk. Pinch chicks on the bottom......Go to jail

Moosie I need stickers! :D

All kidding aside KC.

Congrats and show us some pics

Good luck, KC. If you happen to find a land ownder thats just beggin to have some elk removed (ya right!), let me know. I actually killed that one elk I saw, so my tag is filled. But my wife wasn't able to go, so she still has her tag and I'd love to see her take her first elk.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back