Stupid question....

ELKCHSR

That is about it, and maybe some super glue for those bigger bleeders that may occur!!!
biggrin.gif

I agree with 1 pointer, bandaids are too flimsy for anything real.

When bivy hunting I take a roll of athletic tape too. Its to tape up the knees for the heavy meat loads out.

I know this is a stupid question but what should my backpacking first aid kit consist of?? All I can think of is: Bandaids, Neosporin (sp?), Chapstick, Blistex, and some kind of Advil. What do the rest of ya take?? Thanks bunches!! LOL

Good idea pointer, thanks!! Also Pointer, do ya think I should take a little bit of mole skin in case I get a little blister??
wink.gif

Gause, medical tape, mole skin. and i try to throw in a stick of magnesium and a sparker.

trophy_killer:

For big wounds you should include either a couple military field dressings or a couple of Kotex pads. Take a couple of Ace bandages for sprains and/or to hold the Kotex pads in place on top of the wound.

1_pointer is right that duct tape will work for a blister. But I still prefer Mole Skin.

Chap Stick, Aspirin.

I also take several Bandaids. Maybe I'm a whimp but I always seem to get little cuts specially on my hands.

KC

If your'e going in with a mate for more than a week and your'e as good looking as me, Some bromide to put in his tucker is a good thing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back