Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Stowaway gourmet

Gellar

Anyone tried this brand? I keep getting ads for it and some of them look good, but it’s pricey.

Calorie counts look pretty good. Honestly, that's the first think I look at under 500 isn't worth my time.

Can you Tell me more about this backcountry fuel box you speak of?

it’s a monthly subscription box so you get to try a bunch of different things you’d probably never hear of otherwise. I’ve found some real good ones in it. And there is always discount codes to order more of the products in the box too.
You also always have a few snacks on hand for whenever you’re going out (unless you’re wife raids them)

Cody Rich owns it and he’s a great guy too.

You also always have a few snacks on hand for whenever you’re going out (unless you’re wife raids them)

[/QUOTE]
So besides him being a great dude. How bout an honest review of the subscription. I'm intrigued by this box o' fuel.

So besides him being a great dude. How bout an honest review of the subscription. I'm intrigued by this box o' fuel.
[/QUOTE]
It’s been worth it for me. I think it’s $33/mo and you definitely get $33 worth of food. Besides that, I’ve discovered several things that I’ve added into what I bring. Pili nuts and their butters is one. Off grid Foods breakfasts are another. Some kind of matcha Oatmeal is another. I can’t think of it’s brand name.
Packmunk cookies are good.
Discount code on honey stingers has saved me some good $ too

i think there’s actually a thread on here just about the fuel box if you search.

It’s been worth it for me. I think it’s $33/mo and you definitely get $33 worth of food. Besides that, I’ve discovered several things that I’ve added into what I bring. Pili nuts and their butters is one. Off grid Foods breakfasts are another. Some kind of matcha Oatmeal is another. I can’t think of it’s brand name.
Packmunk cookies are good.
Discount code on honey stingers has saved me some good $ too

i think there’s actually a thread on here just about the fuel box if you search.
[/QUOTE]
I will have to look into it more. Thank you.

Can you Tell me more about this backcountry fuel box you speak of?
I signed up for this back in January and look forward to it every month. Every box comes with some type of "dinner" meal, variety of bars, jerky/beef sticks. I think it worth it for $33 bucks a month. Shoot some of those bars are $4-5 a piece, plus a $10-12 dehydrated/freeze dried meal, then misc food items. I believe the April box came with three packets of maple syrup, good pick me up on the mountain when you need sugar. Some food items I've never even considered to bring and without Backcountry Fuel Box I never would have known about them. Give it a try and if you're not impressed Cody will give you back your money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back